David Wright appears on more than 2700 different baseball cards to date. He appears on two different minor league card sets in 2001, but his rookie cards are mostly considered to be in 2002.
The card with the single highest demand of any David Wright cards are his parallels in the 2002 Bowman Chrome set. They are his lone autographed rookies and carry a hefty price on the open market.
- 2002 Bowman 381
- 2002 Bowman Chrome 385
- 2002 Bowman Heritage 182
- 2002 Bowman's Best 113
- 2002 Topps Pristine 166, 167, 168
- 2002 Topps Total 403
Game Used CardsEdit
Wright's first game used card was in 2002 Bowman's Best. His game used cards have appeared in most sets since 2005.
Major League CardsEdit
- 2002 Bowman #381 RC
- 2002 Bowman Chrome #385 RC (Autographed) (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Bowman Chrome Facsimile Variations #317
- 2002 Bowman Heritage #182
- 2002 Bowman Heritage Black Box Variation #182
- 2002 Bowman's Best #113 RC (Game Used Bat) (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Topps Pristine #166 RC (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Topps Pristine #167 RC (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Topps Pristine #168 RC (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Topps Total #403 RC
Minor League CardsEdit
- 2002-2003 Justifiable #40 (and associated parallels)
- 2002 Multi-Ad Capital City Bombers #27
- 2002 Just The Franchise Protoypes #6 (and Gold Parallel)
- 2002 Multi-Ad South Atlantic League Prospects #32
- 2002 UD Minor League #117
David Wright has appeared on several different bobbleheads over the past few years.